Lead Software Developer [Financial Market Technology]
Algomerchant revolutionizes the way people invest!
We are a dedicated team of traders, data scientists and software engineers working to revolutionize Robo Investing for the retail investors. It means that people on the street is now able to automate their investment with our AI solutions.
AlgoMerchant platform is the global online marketplace to find and follow winning investment algorithms based on individual’s risk appetite. Our platform provides direct access to the investment algorithms developed by the best quantitative portfolio managers from all over the world. A diverse range of algorithms are available to invest in global products from Equities and CFDs to Futures. We facilitate retail investors to tap the best 'Alpha' to manage their personal investments with complete simplicity. The AlgoMerchant platform and the team is now ready to serve every investor's needs in their journey to invest.
Currently we're a market leader, and growing fast in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South East Asia. Join us and become part of the revolution in the world of retail finance!
- ·Design architecture that is geared towards high scalability.
- Deliver quality and robust system by developing and maintaining analytics, logging and monitoring system.
- Implement parallel computing framework to handle massive real-time datasets in optimal manners.
- Manage system integration with third party system such as Broker, Hedge Fund, Proprietary Trading, Market Data Provider, etc.
- Collaborate with product team to build fast prototyping.
- Substantial involvement in writing high standard documentation and designing architecture for the cloud-based SaaS.
- Supports continuous deployment or delivery by developing automated test frameworks to ensure system stability, security and speed.
- Work on the development and improvement of existing front-end codes.
- Work on the development of mobile trading application.
- Work on the existing back-end codes to improve the cloud-based trading platform.
- Highly proficient software developer, adaptable to any programming language such as C#, Java, Python, Node.JS, and Golang.
- Hands on experience in optimizing performance and scalability for large web services.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based technology using either Windows Azure, AWS, Heroku, or other major cloud provider.
- Strong understanding on database, storage, and caching technology such as SQL, No SQL and Redis Cache.
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithm, Data Structure, and Parallel Computing.
- In depth knowledge of software engineering development lifecycle.
- Detail oriented and passionate towards process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying