We are looking for a savvy, relentless individual to spearhead our online and offline marketing efforts. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of a FinTech startup poised for explosive customer growth. The individual we are hiring should have the capacity to rapidly grow into the management role of Chief Marketing Officer.
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media, and mobile apps.
- Manage brand presence and engagement on different social media platforms to reach out to target audience.
- Conduct social media analysis, competitive research, conversation management and web behaviour analysis.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Engage in direct sales with customers in product seminars.
- Customize strategies and content to target various client segments.
- Drive user acquisition and growth through digital channels.
- Optimize conversion rates at every step of the funnel.
- Propose creative new projects or methods to create viral growth.
- A good degree in Marketing or other related discipline.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience with product, partnership, or business development in financial or technology companies.
- Expertise in Growth Hacking/Online Marketing technical writing SEO/SEM, web traffic optimisation, customer conversion, email and social media marketing, blogging, developing and implementing marketing and growth strategies.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to define, develop and lead large marketing programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to drive product campaigns and directly engage customers.
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering, resource organization, and planning schedules.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- In depth skills in using tools such as Google Analytics, Ad Words, Facebook Analytics, etc is a plus.
- Performance and result oriented mindset - being relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Startup Cultural & Mindset Fit.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
We are a passionate and multi-cultural team of traders, data scientists, product visionaries, and software engineers working to revolutionize robo-investing for retail investors all over the world. Through our customized, Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions, we are enabling people on the street to fully automate their personal investments, all within minutes!
The AlgoMerchant platform provides direct access to investment algorithms developed by the best quantitative portfolio managers from all over the world. These algorithms cover a diverse range of markets and products from Equities and CFDs to Futures. AlgoMerchant facilitates retail investors to tap the best 'Alpha', tailored to their risk appetites, to manage their personal investment portfolio with complete simplicity. The AlgoMerchant platform and the team are now ready to serve every investor's needs in their journey to invest.
Currently, we're a market leader, and growing fast in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South East Asia. Join us and become part of the revolution in the world of retail finance!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying