We are looking for an independent, motivated candidate who has the passion to be part of the management team of a rapidly growing Fintech startup. As Finance Manager, you will leverage on your past experiences in finance and operations management, to drive the business and take charge of managing the company’s overall financial operations together with our COO.
- Assist the COO in day-to-day operations and corporate administration
- Assist the CEO in preparing financial projection and business planning
- Automate E-commerce and Fund investment units’ accounting
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting (preferably CPA)
- Ability to comprehend complex business models and provide comprehensive financial projections
- Experience in fast-paced, start-up environments is a MUST - Ability to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscapes and tight deadlines
- Experience in defining analytical/research projects, analyzing data and generating practical insights and decision-making recommendations
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
We are a passionate and multi-cultural team of traders, data scientists, product visionaries, and software engineers working to revolutionize robo-investing for retail investors all over the world. Through our customized, Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions, we are enabling people on the street to fully automate their personal investments, all within minutes!
The AlgoMerchant platform provides direct access to investment algorithms developed by the best quantitative portfolio managers from all over the world. These algorithms cover a diverse range of markets and products from Equities and CFDs to Futures. AlgoMerchant facilitates retail investors to tap the best 'Alpha', tailored to their risk appetites, to manage their personal investment portfolio with complete simplicity. The AlgoMerchant platform and the team are now ready to serve every investor's needs in their journey to invest.
Currently, we're a market leader, and growing fast in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South East Asia. Join us and become part of the revolution in the world of retail finance!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying