We are looking for a candidate, who is highly experienced in fund operations, to oversee and drive the entire chain of middle and back-office functions for our fund management unit for our robo-advisor business. This is a unique opportunity for the candidate to exercise his domain skills and experience in a dynamic and forward-looking FinTech company looking to revolutionize the fund management industry. This role is based in our Jakarta office.
- Oversee the client onboarding (KYC/AML) and management process and ensure the appropriate documentations are in place for all client accounts.
- Manage and review third-party relationships with client custodians, brokers, fund administrators, etc.
- Oversee trade operations, including trade booking, confirmations, verification, settlement, reconciliation, exceptions processing, custody and reporting.
- Oversee cashflow management, billing and payments to fund vendors.
- Be responsible for fund accounting and review daily and monthly NAV reports.
- Develop and monitor proper controls around daily trade implementation.
- Assist in firm and fund audits.
- Ensure all operational processes are streamlined to improve efficiency and reduce risk.
- Drive the recruitment, development and management of competent staff to achieve success in all of the responsibilities above.
- A good degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business (preferred)
- 8+ years experience in fund operations and fund accounting (in Asset Management house or Hedge Fund), with management experience.
- Requisite experience in investment advisory operations financial reporting and analysis capabilities, including budgeting and cash flow management.
- Familiarity with client management processes, including client onboarding & KYC, payments, portfolio switches, redemptions & terminations.
- Detail-oriented personality with strong process and planning skills.
- Knowledge of general IT infrastructure and experience working with technology teams.
- Strong project management skills with ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
We are a passionate and multi-cultural team of traders, data scientists, product visionaries, and software engineers working to revolutionize robo-investing for retail investors all over the world. We are not a traditional financial services company! Through our customized, Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions, we are enabling people on the street to fully automate their personal investments, all within minutes!
The AlgoMerchant platform provides direct access to investment algorithms developed by the best quantitative portfolio managers from all over the world. These algorithms cover a diverse range of markets and products from Equities and CFDs to Futures. AlgoMerchant facilitates retail investors to tap the best 'Alpha', tailored to their risk appetites, to manage their personal investment portfolio with complete simplicity. The AlgoMerchant platform and the team are now ready to serve every investor's needs in their journey to invest.
Currently, we're a market leader, and growing fast in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South East Asia. Join us and become part of the revolution in the world of retail finance!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying