We are looking for a well-rounded candidate who is aspiring to take up an accelerated route to advanced leadership roles in a fast-paced and high growth start-up environment. You are expected to think out of the box, be articulate and thorough in every aspect of your work, in order to drive the strategic aspects of the business. This role provides a unique opportunity to rotate across various functions in the company and influence business decisions by working closely with our COO.
- Assist the COO in day-to-day operations and corporate administration
- Assist the CEO in preparing financial projection and business planning
- Drive talent acquisition and human resource operations
- Automate and optimize accounting processes
- Monitor the day-to-day financial transactions within the company, such as payment to suppliers, invoicing, and other transactions
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvements
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Implement and monitor group risk management and compliance policies
- Present quarterly reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Review internal business processes and propose improvements on a regular basis
- A good degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business (preferred)
- 2+ years of relevant working experience preferred. Graduates who have exhibited the above qualities through meaningful work are also welcome to apply.
- Experience in business planning and process improvement
- Ability to maintain a high level of motivation to strategize in every aspect of work
- Ability to comprehend complex business models and build financial projections
- Experience in start-ups or similar fast-paced environments is a MUST. More specifically, ability to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscapes and tight deadlines
- Proactive approach to tackling issues and problem solving
- Ability to engage actively with personnel in senior management (internal and external)
- Desire to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Strong report writing abilities
- Excellent communication, teamwork and project management skills
We are a passionate and multi-cultural team of traders, data scientists, product visionaries, and software engineers working to revolutionize robo-investing for retail investors all over the world. Through our customized, Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions, we are enabling people on the street to fully automate their personal investments, all within minutes!
The AlgoMerchant platform provides direct access to investment algorithms developed by the best quantitative portfolio managers from all over the world. These algorithms cover a diverse range of markets and products from Equities and CFDs to Futures. AlgoMerchant facilitates retail investors to tap the best 'Alpha', tailored to their risk appetites, to manage their personal investment portfolio with complete simplicity. The AlgoMerchant platform and the team are now ready to serve every investor's needs in their journey to invest.
Currently, we're a market leader, and growing fast in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South East Asia. Join us and become part of the revolution in the world of retail finance!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying